Nominal volume flow measurements in offshore operations on production platforms
- Volume flow, temperature and pressure measurements with a measuring device
- Simple installation with 2-wire connection technology
- Problem-free replacement for previously deployed measuring devices
Flow measurements for sample dosing in process analyzers for the petrochemical industry
- Dosing highly viscous products with no electrical conductivity
- Flow monitoring to detect leaks and blockages
- Precision dosing of sample flow using an integrated needle valve
List of projects
The purpose of the PETRONAS FLNG 2 (PFLNG2) floating processing facility is to receive, treat and liquefy natural gas from stranded gas fields offshore Sabah, Malaysia and store the LNG product before it is offloaded into the LNG Carrier. The feed gas supply for PFLNG2 id from the Rotan gas field with the potential tie-in to other nearby gas fields.
The design of PFLNG2 shall be based on a newly built vessel. The PFLNG2 plant shall be designed for a minimum of 1.5 MTPA (Million Tonne per Annum) production of LNG
SCOPE OF WORK
Sanggul Emas job scope includes the design, procurement of materials, manufacturing, supply, performance, inspection, testing, painting, delivery, shipping, handling and storage of 32 pieces of 8” 600#RF MOV Ball Valves, 10 pieces 8” 150#BW MOV come with pup piece and 13 pieces 2” 150#BW Manual Ball Valves come with pup piece.