Designed for your most critical industrial processing needs, the Megaroyal process pump provides reliable, leak-proof performance with a modular design in a minimal footprint.
The Megaroyal process pump is ideal for high volume applications and can provide a flow rate of up to 60 m³/h (15,850 gph). In addition, the Megaroyal pump’s footprint is up to 25% smaller when compared to similar competitor options.
You get the reliability you have come to expect with Milton Roy pumps, but we’ve added unique features that make it cost effective, easy to install and maintain, and powerful enough to meet all of your chemical dosing needs.
Megaroyal Model B Performance Data
- Max Discharge Flow: 60m3/h (15,850 gph)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 400 bar or 5,800 psi (PTFE Diaphragm)
- Maximum Motor Power: 75kW
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 150°C (14°F to 300°F)
- Flow Adjustment: VFD + Variable Frequency Motor
Megaroyal process pump has been specifically designed for performance, minimal maintenance, and longevity.
- High reliability in critical chemical delivery
- Up to 25% smaller footprint
- No cooling system required
- Diaphragm life up to 20,000 hours equates to long-term cost benefits
- A lubrication system reduces wear, minimizes maintenance, and extends equipment life.
- Special seals minimize unwanted leaking
- Modular design for convenient installation and maintenance